Cheez It Snap'd Cheddar Sour Cream & Onion (XL 7.5oz Bag)
Imported from the USA.
Questions? Please email us at email@example.com if you have any delivery queries regarding your order such as late delivery, courier issues, damages, etc.
See our full Delivery FAQs page for more information including delivery cut off times.
- Next working day delivery - £5.89
- Standard delivery - starts from £3.75 (weight calculated)
- Saturday delivery - £6.95
- Sunday delivery - £6.95
- FREE Delivery (3-5 working days) when you spend over £50
• Can I change my address details once the order is dispatched?
Any address details need to be correct when you place the order. We will not be responsible for errors and if your parcel goes missing due to the customer entering the invalid address, we will not compensate for this or send replacements - as this is not our fault. If you make an error and notice it before the order is dispatched - please email us IMMEDIATELY with your order number and correct address details.If the order has been dispatched we are unable to change the address details.
• Which courier do you use?
We use various couriers depending on the weight/size of the order. See our full delivery FAQs page for more information.
• Are orders sent tracked?
Yes! All orders are sent using tracked and insured courier to ensure we know where your order is at all times. Signature may be required upon delivery.
• Do you deliver on weekends?
Yes, our couriers deliver on Saturday or Sunday if you select the correct Delivery option when placing the order.Bank Holidays? No.
• My order is late or hasn't turned up!?
Please don't panic. Just email us for tracking details or an update. Please wait until 9pm for deliveries as the couriers can delivery anytime between 7am and 9pm.
*PLEASE NOTE: You need to inform us if you have not received your delivery within 14 days of your expected delivery date. We cannot investigate if you leave it any longer than this, as the courier will only view non-delivery claims within one month of sending the order out.
*DISCLAIMER: We do not refund or compensate delivery charges for orders that are delivered late due to bad weather conditions. This is out of control and also out of the couriers' control so neither this company or the courier company are obliged to refund due to natural events such as snow, storms, rain, floods, powercuts etc.
• I was not in when my order delivery was attempted, what happens now?
The courier will attempt delivery 3 days. If delivery is not successful after three attempts, the courier may charge A Taste of the States for this, and the parcel is returned to us. We will not re-send the parcel out again as it will cost us additional postage costs. The customer will be required to send the correct postage amount and we can then resend the order (as the non delivery was due to customer not being home).
• There is a problem with my order - what do I do?
If your order is damaged, open, leaking or you believe it is missing items you need to contact us within 48hours of the parcel being delivered - you must provide photographic evidence of the damaged packaging and damaged items within 48 hours or we are unable to submit a claim and unable to refund. Any issues raised after this we are unable to investigate as too much time has lapsed since delivery.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as you can. Remember to send photos of the damage, the packaging, and any other details you have. If the courier is at fault, we will contact the courier (please do not contact them yourself) to arrange a refund.
Returns & Refunds
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
*Disclaimer* we do not offer refunds/replacements for the following items:
1) We do not offer refunds/replacements for broken Pringles products due to their extremely fragile nature
2) We do not offer refunds/replacements for damaged cereal boxes. The boxes are there to protect the cereal, which is inside a sealed plastic packet. If the box itself is slightly dented/crushed or bent we consider this as the packaging doing it's job in protecting the cereal inside - and will not cover any refunds or returns for this.
3) We do not offer refunds/replacements on slightly dented cans when the can itself is intact and has not burst, sealed, leaked or exploded.
All of the above complaints will be handled at our discretion, terms which you agree to when purchasing any of the above items.
If in doubt, drop us an email at email@example.com :)