Sugar Drip™ Pick & Mix: The Blue One 💙
Have you tried our Sugar Drip
™ Pick & Mix Pouches yet?
We recently launched Sugar Drip
™ Pick & Mix alongside A Taste of the States - so not only can we offer one of the largest ranges of American snacks and soda in the Europe, we can now also offer you with one of the largest selections of British Pick & Mix Sweets too!
We have over 150 options to choose from and you can either build your own custom pouch or choose from one of our convenient ready made pouches!
A pouch of the tastiest Pick 'n' Mix, with a BLUE Theme:
- Blue Raspberry Rockets
- Bubblegum Fizzy Bottles
- Blue Raspberry Fizzy Bottles
- Tongue Painter Fizzy Dummies
- Tongue Painters
- Blue Raspberry Slices
- Mini Dolphins
- Blue Paintballs
- Jelly Filled Brains
- Vidal Rainbow Drops
Not suitable for those with any allergens
Hand Made to order, and presented in a sleek resealable and reusable bag, your sweets will stay fresher for longer.
Contents may vary depending on stock levels and new additions.
From time to time some of our sweets are out of stock, in which case we will substitute with another sweet.
Questions? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any delivery queries regarding your order such as late delivery, courier issues, damages, etc.
See our full Delivery FAQs page for more information including delivery cut off times.
Returns & Refunds
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
*Disclaimer* we do not offer refunds/replacements for the following items:
1) We do not offer refunds/replacements for broken Pringles products due to their extremely fragile nature
2) We do not offer refunds/replacements for damaged cereal boxes. The boxes are there to protect the cereal, which is inside a sealed plastic packet. If the box itself is slightly dented/crushed or bent we consider this as the packaging doing it's job in protecting the cereal inside - and will not cover any refunds or returns for this.
3) We do not offer refunds/replacements on slightly dented cans when the can itself is intact and has not burst, sealed, leaked or exploded.
All of the above complaints will be handled at our discretion, terms which you agree to when purchasing any of the above items.
If in doubt, drop us an email at email@example.com :)